Monday 21 November 2011

Otimpa Postcard designs

Design 4:

 This was another image I created trying to go with a simple approach. I think this is too much on the postcard. I like the design of it, although I think I can change the layout of this postcard. I like that the Optima font is in white to draw attention to the font name. The characters are in grey so this is not as noticeable. I think this is a good technique.                              
 I have added a background of letters from Optima font. I have connected them to show the smoothness of the Optima font. I think this is a good postcard, although I think this is too much to be on a postcard.
 This version I have added Optima font behind, to attract attention to the Optima font. This is to show that the postcard is about Optima.
 I have designed a white version of the design to see how this would look. I think this looks a lot more calm, and this looks like I have used less characters on the postcard. I still think there is too much going on the postcard.
 With this version I have created the same image, although changed the postcard to white. I think this looks better than the black version. The white version looks a lot more calm, and more friendly to the public.
 This is the same image as above, although I have changed the colour to black. I think this looks more interesting, although this looks more cluttered, and needs to change the layout of the postcard.
 I decided to go with the simple approach, and I think this looks much better. I think this looks professional, and creates a good effect to the postcard. I decided to keep with the effect at the bottom right, behind Optima font, as this creates more attention to the area of the postcard.
This version is the same above, although I changed the background colour to white. I think this white makes the postcard even more simple, although I think this needs something to add to make the postcard look interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment