Sunday 20 November 2011

History Final Design

History Final Design


I have chosen this design for my history postcard, as I thought that this would be very interesting. I also chose this as my final design, because I think that this will work really well, because people can buy this, and learn the Greek alphabet at the sometime. I think the border really makes the postcard stand out. I also think it looks professional, and neat.


This is the back of the postcard, I have written a blurb of what I was focused on. I focused on the Greek alphabet and described on how the Greek alphabet has evolved into type at the moment. I have added the St Bride Library details at the bottom of the postcard. I have also added lines so you can write your message. I have left a rectangle to where the stamp will be placed. I think the back of the postcard looks professional, and neat. I am very happy with the outcome of this postcard.

No comments:

Post a Comment