Monday 21 November 2011

Otimpa Postcard designs

Design 3:


The next design I wanted to create was a very simple, but effective postcard. The previous design was very Pretentious and there was a lot of going on. With this design I have applied the simpleness to the postcard, and I think this looks better. I think the black and white creates a good effect, and this draws attention to the description.














I have added some more letters at the bottom of the postcard to create more of an interesting effect to the postcard. I think this looks very good, and I like how the letters join up. this is to show the effect of the font. I think this font is very smooth, and flows very well. I think this shows how the font flows. I really think this looks very unusual. 















This is another version, and development to this design. I think this   is too much, although this looks too much I think. I think the grey 'A' works well, as this does not attract contact, although draws you in to the postcard. This works really well, and creates a interesting effect. I like how the characters are all in line, and spaced out evenly.



No comments:

Post a Comment