Sunday 27 November 2011

Experimenting with Optima

I have been experimenting with Optima on how to use the font. What will make the font stand out? How to make the font interesting? Are there are techniques I could use on the type face to make it better? I decided to try the type face out on a business card. Here are some examples of what I created with the font. I wanted the images to be plain, and simple because I am only experimenting with the font at the moment, later I will be trying out what images or textures work well with the type face.


Optima font looks very professional, and neat. I think these business cards look good due to the type face. I think that the type face really makes the viewer draw their eye to the poster/business card/advert you are creating. My favourite business card would be the top left, as this is simple, and tidy. I think the others are scattered over the business card to much, and this makes the business card look to cluttered, and harder to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment